Angelina Jolie is way famous for her cat eye makeup look. She keeps her makeup quite straightforward and if you’ve got seen her on the Red Carpet, she likes to sport dark lip colours.
Sometimes she sports light-weight smokey eyes and in those cases she likes to sport light-weight lip makeup. Hercountenance ar terribly contoured. therefore she doesn’t very have to be compelled to trouble golf stroke an excessive amount of bronzer to form them beguiler.
Her eye makeup look has typically been the talk about the city. Makeup artists and makeup in love women simply like to seekher eye makeup look.
How To Get The Look:
- Cleanse face with a light Ph balanced face wash.
- Next use a sunscreen or a moisturiser if it is night time. Let it sit on skin for 1 minute. This will keep the skin moist. This is especially important are you having aging skin or if you have fine lines and wrinkles.
- Now use an eye lid primer if available or use a face primer on to whole of face. This will make your makeup last longer.
- Follow with a concealer to cover up any spots, bluish veins, blemishes or dark circles. Next use a foundation.
- Start with a flesh toned eye shadow. Use with an eye shadow brush all over the lid and extend up till the brow bones.
- We should remember that Angelina Jolie always keeps her eye lids neutral and sometimes with a light smokey touch at the exterior. So you should use a Grey shade now on to the crease and at the exterior portion of the upper eye lid. Use this with an angled brush very near to the lower lash line as well.
- Now if you want a light smokey touch, take some brown and use on to the crease over the grey color. Use the same color on to 1/3rd of the exterior of the upper eye lid. Create a slight winged pattern.
- Use a bit highlighter in silver and use on the higher brow bones. Your work with eye shadow is finished.
- Now allow us to draw that cat eye look that Angelina likes to sport. begin with AN angular brush and gel eye liner. begin from the inner corner of the higher eye lid. Proceed up until the opposite finish keeping the breadth of the attention liner virtually a similar all across the lid. finish during a slightly upwards inclined form to make the wing pattern of the cat eye look.
.Do not create any wings for the lower eye lid. you’ll be able to do identical cat eye look along with your traditional liquidmakeup. the selection is yours. currently Use a makeup pencil below the lower lashes to make a additional open eye look. If going for a smokey result, smudge this line a touch with a Q-tip brush.Now Let us come to the major part of the eye makeup without which Jolie eyes are not complete. Yes, you’ve guessed it right; these celebrities just cannot do without a pair of falsies. So take your eye lash curler. Curl your natural lashes. Use a bit of mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
Immediately use glue on to the false lashes and set them with tweezers. Hold them for a minute if required to make them get fixed. Do not use more mascara after placing your falsies.
Voila! Your Angelina Jolie eye makeup is complete. But remember, your eye brows need to be properly arched for a Jolie look and also do not ditch that lip plumper.