Are you a lover of lovely very little gnomes? If therefore, you’re aiming to love these darling Christmas gnome finger puppets. during this post find out how to form this awesome Gnome Craft with our useful example,
My favorite factor concerning this craft is that you just will build them any time of the year. For winter or Christmas, add snowflake details to the hat, or alternative gala decorations. If it’s summer, flip them into cute garden gnomes by change up the colours and removing the decorations on the hat.
HOW TO MAKE GNOME CRAFT FINGER PUPPETS
Gnome Craft Template
red cardstock or green cardstock
small tan pom-pom
3/4-inch circle punch
snowflake punch (optional)
snowflake stickers (optional)
1. Begin by downloading and printing out the gnome craft guide. you’ll be able to print the guide on report and use it to trace the items on coloured cardstock or print the guide directly on red or inexperienced cardstock. Cut out the items of the guide.
2. to create the gnome beard, wrap a strand of white yarn around four of your fingers during a line regarding twelve times. If a toddler is doing this i like to recommend wrapping the yarn around all 5 of their fingers. fastidiously take away the yarn from your hand.
3. Grab a smaller strand of white yarn and tie it round the circle of white yarn, attachment a knot. Use your scissors to chop the circle of white yarn in [*fr1], ensuring to stay the knot within the middle.
4. Trim the strands of the gnome beard to chop down from now onitems and to form the beard however you wish.
5. Gather your gnome craft example items. Add glue to the lowest back of the larger example piece and glue the separate parallelogram piece on the rear. This helps thicken the finger puppet to feature stability thereto.
6. Use a 3/4-inch circle punch to clock out the finger holes on the front of the gnome craft example. Larger fingers would possibly want a 1-inch circle punch.
7. Place a Glue Dot on the rear of the gnome beard directly behind the knot within the beard. Attach the beard to the gnome model. certify the highest of the beard is high enough to hide the knot of the beard.
8. Glue the gnome hat at the highest of the gnome model covering the highest of the beard.
9. Add a Glue Dot on the rear of your tan pom-pom and connect it to your gnome craft, directly below the gnome hat.
MAKE A CHRISTMAS GNOME CRAFT BY DECORATING THE HAT WITH SNOWFLAKES
Decorate the hat of your gnome craft with snowflakes to form him merry for the Christmas season. you’ll use either snowflake felt stickers or cut out snowflakes with a snowflake punch and glue them onto your gnome hat.
NOW IT’S TIME TO PLAY WITH YOUR GNOME CRAFT
To play together with your gnome finger puppets, place 2 of your fingers within the holes at very cheap of your gnome. Move your fingers around and watch as your gnome walks, dances and prances around.
You can started a play space for your gnome finger puppets with totally different sized white pom-poms and snowflakes giving birth around for your gnomes to steer and dance around like they’re enjoying within the winter snow.