HOW TO MAKE A PLAID CHRISTMAS TREE CRAFT
- plaid scrapbook paper
- glitter stars foam stickers
- extra strength glue stick
- Tacky Glue
1. Begin by downloading and printing out our 3D Christmas tree template. Cut out one of the Christmas trees in the template.
4. Fold every of your Christmas trees in [*fr1] with the rear aspect facing out.
5. Use an additional strength glue follow add glue to at least one of the pleated halves of the Christmas tree. Line up and cling another one in every of the pleated Christmas trees on the glue. Continue adding glue and therefore the remaining Christmas trees.
6. After gluing on the last Christmas tree, glue the two end pieces together to seal the Christmas tree closed. Open up the sections of the Christmas tree to reveal your plaid Christmas tree.
7. Now it’s time to make the star for your tree. Peel the backing off a glitter star foam sticker. Place a toothpick in the middle of the star. Then peel the backing off another star sticker and place it on top to sandwich in and seal the star shut.
8. Add some tacky glue on the bottom of the toothpick and insert it into the top of the plaid Christmas tree.
YOUR PLAID CHRISTMAS TREE IS COMPLETE!
Twirl the cloth Christmas tree around to fancy the 3D result of the tree and fun sparkle of the glitter star on prime.
Remember, you don’t need to stop at simply creating one cloth tree. cluster many along on a mantle or shelf with some verdure behind it to feature to the country attractiveness of your vacation ornamentation.
If you loved our plaid Christmas trees, you’ll also love these easy buffalo plaid ornaments. You can swap out the plaid for whatever pattern you like.
Here is another variation of these pretty 3D Christmas trees with more traditional colors. You can customize the trees with all sorts of different embellishments.
Keep the kids busy this holiday season with several of these awesome Christmas arts and crafts ideas. It’s hard to choose a favorite there are so many fun ideas!