Sometimes throughout the vacations there square measure those spontaneous family and friend get-togethers. Besides the push of attempting to urge my house tidy, I continually like to add a bit fun to the course table once I’m hosting folks at my house. These darling DIY Thanksgiving turkey cake toppers square measure excellent for a Thanksgiving party, an informal gathering with friends, or perhaps as treats for a faculty or educational institution party. the simplest part…it may be a kid-friendly craft! thus hurry and grab your provides and obtain prepared for a day filled with family fun creating endearing turkey cake toppers!
These fun turkey cake toppers were galvanized by a group of spider cake toppers I saw at Ginger Snap Crafts. Check them out for a lot of DIY cake topper inspiration!
HOW TO MAKE DIY THANKSGIVING TURKEY CUPCAKE TOPPERS
Supplies you will need:
brown (we used 2 different shades), red, orange and yellow cardstock paper
3-inch circle punch
2-inch circle punch
red water balloons
yellow paper straws
1. Start by gathering your supplies. For each turkey cupcake topper you will need to punch out two 3-inch circles in brown, one 2-inch circle in brown, an orange beak and small strips in red, orange and yellow. You’ll also need half of a yellow paper straw with an inch on the end of it flattened.
2. begin creating your turkey cake toppers by golf shot glue on the highest half one among your 3-inch brown circles. Place the red, orange and yellow little strips round the [*fr1] circle to form turkey feathers.
3. Glue down the flat end of the paper straw onto the brown circle and then place a piece of tape over it to help secure it into place.
4. Put glue all over the other 3-inch brown circle and glue it onto the other circle to hide all the glued pieces.
5. flip your turkey over and glue the 2-inch brown circle onto the larger circle to form the turkey face. Glue wrong ‘un eyes onto the turkey face. Cut the tip off of your animal disease balloon and glue it onto the turkey face for the waddle. currently glue the beak onto the turkey.
Now slide the cake topper into the middle of your cake. we elect chocolate cupcakes with red, orange and yellow sprinkles to match the Thanksgiving/turkey theme.
Layer all of your cupcakes onto a receptacle and every one of your guests can oogle over the cuteness! once enjoying the cupcakes, will|you’ll|you’ll be able to} wipe the ice off of the top of the straws and youngsters can even celebrate fidgeting with them as very little turkey puppets. Double the fun!!