You can store eggs for a longer period of time if you smear them with vegetable oil before placing them in the fridge.
14. Peel eggs faster.
13. Extract a couple of lemon juice drops.
12. Make soggy chips edible again.
If your chips have come into contact with humid air or water, don’t throw them away right away.
- Take a plate. Put a napkin or a kitchen towel on it and put your chips on top of it.
- You can also cover them with another napkin. Then put it in a microwave oven for 30 seconds. Voila! Your chips are crispy again.
11. Make perfect eggs.
You’ll need a jar lid ring. Put it on a pan and crack an egg inside of it. Now it’s not going to spread all over the pan, just don’t forget to remove the ring.
You can also use onion rings.
10. Store bottles correctly.
Use binder clips to fixate your bottles horizontally in a fridge.
9. Keep tomatoes on top of your sandwich.
8. Cook grilled delicate fish.
7. Make plastic wrap easier to deal with.
6. Store spices in a convenient way.
Use tic tac packs to store spices. They are convenient, small, and it’s easy to open and close them.
5. Freeze a piece of bacon.
4. Keep greens fresh and bright.
Wash and dry out your products. Put them at the bottom of a plastic bag, fill it with air, and tie it up. This method will help you keep your greens actually green.
3. Sharpen a knife.
If you don’t have a special knife sharpener, you can use an ordinary ceramic cup. Put it upside down and slide your knife forward several times.
Of course, if your knife is expensive and high quality, it’s better to not put it at risk and just go buy a knife sharpener.
2. Prevent your cutting board from sliding.
Put a wet napkin under your cutting board and it won’t “run away.”
1. Heat your food evenly in a microwave.
To heat your food evenly, spread it in a circle around the outer edge of the plate and leave the center empty.
Bonus: The secret feature of a cutting board
Were any of those life hacks useful? Would you prefer to feature something to the list?